Sunday, May 22, 2011

Post-semester, post-project, post-move, post-rapture post.

Boy, has life been busy lately. I think things are finally settling down. I don't have a definitive subject to talk about here because so many things have happened in general. The semester is over (though summer session is in full swing). The world seems to have survived 'the rapture', which could be good or bad news considering I wouldn't have had to continue going to speech class if there were massive earthquakes. I've moved into my own place with my friend Dean in Greenwood which is a wonderful experience so far. It's a great thing to be on your own. Busy, but great. I'm going to call this one short and just show some art.


Underwood Typewriter modeled in Maya






I've also been working on entries for a contest. One of my favorite bands, Murder By Death, is doing a 7" split with another fantastic band called The Builders and The Butchers. I would recommend both for a good listen. Anyway, they're having a contest and one band will pick the front and the other the back. 



Listen!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment